[Discuss-gnuradio] For Internship

From: shashank gaur
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] For Internship
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 13:31:41 +0530

Hello Everyone,
                              I am an final year undergraduate student in Electronics and Communication Engineering. I am looking for an opportunity to sharpen my skills in Embedded Systems . I do have an experience of 3 months international internship at ECE Paris on SDR, Gnuradio and OSSIE. During my intern at Paris I have analyzed the gnuradio quite efficiently and I am looking forward to work on such kind of fields more. I also do have quite many other skills as following
I am looking forward to sharp my skill in field like Embedded Systems (Specially SDR) and Autonomous Systems. So I am looking for an Internship for 3 - 6 Months.

Thank you very much

Regards
Shashank Gaur