[Discuss-gnuradio] Double to Float Block for GRC

From: Tom Hendrick
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Double to Float Block for GRC
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 18:57:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all.

I am still trying to figure out how to deal with doubles in GRC.  Has anyone tried to make a block that converts from double to float?  I recall Josh suggesting to make this block from another post I made, but I am a beginner with python/GRC and cannot figure out how to make it myself.  I would even be willing to pay someone for it if they have one!

Thanks -Tom