[Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio and Uhd on windows, installation problem.

From: Mark Colin
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio and Uhd on windows, installation problem.
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 03:17:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone,

   I have an USRP1 and trying to get it work under Win environment. I read some informations from http://www.joshknows.com/gnuradio_port and from this forum according to that I downloaded everything from http://www.ettus.com/downloads/gnuradio/ (dependencies, ) and installed them. I installed libusb and the http://www.ettus.com/downloads/uhd_drivers/erllc_uhd_winusb_driver.zip, too? I installed the latest UHD image http://www.ettus.com/downloads/uhd_releases/003_000_001/UHD-003.000.001-win32.exe. I set all environment variables but when trying the uhd_find_devices.exe and uhd_usrp_probe.exe nothing works. Initially I installed everything under Ubuntu Linux, but no success, anyway I would like to work under windows. Could anybody tell me what I've done wrong?

Thanks.

Mark.