[Discuss-gnuradio] Cross compile UHD for powerpc

From: Phelps Williams
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Cross compile UHD for powerpc
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 17:48:45 -0700

I am trying to cross compile UHD for a ppc embedded target (an e500 cpu) but I'm running into issues with cmake.  It seemingly keeps defaulting back to the local build tools rather than the crosstools ng toolchain.  Has anybody had success with this?

I've built UHD and gnuradio on an arm platform before (but not cross compiling).  I may try and get a native toolchain working on the powerpc platform and work from there.

-Phelps