Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Build/install on Ubuntu x64 10.10 today

From: Andrew Hofmaier
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Build/install on Ubuntu x64 10.10 today
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 22:55:02 -0400

Marcus's libgruel instructions worked for me.  Thanks for all your help - now to begin hacking :)

On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 1:03 PM, Marcus D. Leech <address@hidden> wrote:
On 12/04/2011 11:08 AM, Arturo Rinaldi wrote:
removing all the paths exported and digit in the terminal

sudo ldconfig

i'll try with the git version later and post any comment

It turns out that I had a libgruel installed from a Ubuntu package in /usr/lib, and it of course didn't have the same symbols in it
 as the version of libgruel that was present (in the gnuradio source tree) during the build.

I removed that package, and did a rebuild from "./bootstrap", and now it's all fine again.