[Discuss-gnuradio] Funcube Dongle source block for GNU Radio

From: Alexandru Csete
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Funcube Dongle source block for GNU Radio
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 17:06:08 +0200

Greetings,

There is now a working GNU Radio block for the Funcube Dongle which
encapsulates the audio input and the USB HID control interface into
one source block with a complex I/Q output stream (similar to the USRP
and UHD sources). It uses the new audio architecture, therefore it
requires gnuradio-core and gnuradio-audio from git. It is implemented
as a C++ hier_block and is available to both C++, Python and GRC
applications.

Project page: https://www.cgran.org/wiki/FuncubeDongle
Source code: https://github.com/csete/gr-fcd

I invite people to take a look even if they don't have a Funcube
Dongle; it is my first GNU Radio block and I have probably messed a
few things up. Feedback is welcome.

Currently only the linux/libusb version works. The source files for
Mac and Windows HID API are there too, I just have to figure out what
to do in the Makefile.am to make it use different file on different
OS.

Alex