Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Agile Solutions is Pleased to announce USRP STAR.

From: Steve Peters
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Agile Solutions is Pleased to announce USRP STAR. Yet another addition to GNURADIO
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 12:33:31 -0500

Although we haven't come across any projects with USRP1 for successful
testing for STBC and SFBC codes.
If any team or individual has published this work, we would be happy to
check that part.

The Hydra project (http://netlab.ece.utexas.edu/hydra/) has space-time block codes as defined in the IEEE 802.11n standard, along with spatial multiplexing. We've successfully tested these using the USRP1 in 2x2 systems.

Steve

--
Steven Peters
Chief Executive Officer