Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re ceiving DBPSK side not working.

From: ish13
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re ceiving DBPSK side not working.
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 11:35:01 -0700 (PDT)

Ok I had used the muliplier in a previous code using Frequency Modulation
which is why I used it again.  But thanks for that.  I will change it to a
smaller value.

I also had it set up with the interpolation to 512 and the decimation to 256
but it didn't work either.  Though I will set these values to the range it
has to fall between.

As for the transmitter, I had connected the output of the modulation block
to a scope to see if it was transmitting the correct waveform, which it was.
Though the problem came when I try to receive.  When I tune into the
frequency I am transmitting at there is no signal at all, which I am not
sure why that is happening.

Ismael