Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD: trouble configuring multiple RX channels rel

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD: trouble configuring multiple RX channels reliably
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 13:25:29 -0700

> It feels as though the subdev config in general is quite unstable
> for my multi-channel setup or my code is missing something very basic.  When
> I double check the freq and gain settings with the get functions, they all
> look fine though.
>
> Any insights?

It turns out that the RX mux was calculated in reverse. Effectively, the
channels were swapped. This would have been hard to notice on a pair of
boards with frac-N synthesizers, but with DBSRX, the DDC offset made it
noticeable. I pushed a fix to the master:

http://code.ettus.com/redmine/ettus/projects/uhd/repository/diff?rev=1e7227319cdf9098c6ddf344ad5bbd2c82ca2cda&rev_to=3dfdda7c82b65fe3acbdadcafde3e93e129345d2

Thanks,
-Josh