Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Change of daughter board

From: Wolfarth, Ryan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Change of daughter board
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 11:44:16 -0500

Hello Umer,

You do not have to burn a new image to the SD card.  The only reasons I can think of for burning a new SD image is if you were upgrading the firmware or modifying FPGA behavior.  The only modification to your software should be to change the receiving frequency to one that falls in the range of the WBX board.

Take care,
Ryan Wolfarth