Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD source (data keeps being sent)

From: UB
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD source (data keeps being sent)
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 12:05:04 -0800 (PST)

(please discard the just previous post, i had made)
I tried your suggestion Marcus. I don't find any peak with the GnuRadio,
when I construct a flow graph and stop the flow-graph. But when I do run my
tx script and even after python returns call to the system, the uhd_fft.py
keeps getting the peak at centre frequency, that means the tx USRP keeps on
sending the data, for a loong time.. Please HELP !

Uzair Baig