Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Has an SDR-14 been used with GNU Radio?

From: Ed Criscuolo
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Has an SDR-14 been used with GNU Radio?
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 22:50:30 -0500

Years ago, I used one (on Windows) to capture the spectrum from our
spacecraft's first pass into a .wav file, and then used GnuRadio on a Linux box
to demodulate the file offline.  We found the bandwidth to be pretty limiting
because the Doppler shift would "walk" our 150 kHz wide signal partially out of
the passband.

Sent from my iPod