[Discuss-gnuradio] Question !

From: Javier Suarez
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question !
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 16:38:43 -0500

Good morning,
My name is Javier Mauricio Suarez, I am a student of electronics engineering at Santander Industrial University in Colombia. I am working with the USRP1 and GNU Radio for my graduate project. Some days ago I had a problem that I haven't been able to solve. I try to  verify that GNU Radio works with the USRP1, for doing that I write the following code lines in the terminal:
>From the gnu radio directory:

cd gnuradio-examples/python/usrp
./usrp_benchmark_usb.py
cd usrp/host/apps
./test_usrp_standard_tx
./test_usrp_standard_rx

this provided by the web page of gnu radio:   http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/UbuntuInstall#Configuring-USRP-support

In both cases, when I run these code lines I have the following warning and error:

Warning: Treating daughterboard with invalid EEPROM contents as if it were a "Basic Tx."
Warning: This is almost certainly wrong...  Use appropriate burn-*-eeprom utility.

 I am using the next hardware:
USRP1
motherboard:    Rev:4.5    serial number:6296

daughter board:    RFX 2200    STM-5    94 V  Rev 30   2400-2500 MHz transceiver

I am using gnuradio 3.4-1
and ubuntu version 10.04

I would be very greatful if you can help me with that.

Regards
Javier Mauricio Suarez