Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Down for everyone? A Yup, seems to be

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Down for everyone? A Yup, seems to be
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 16:49:01 -0800

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 16:33, Philip Balister <address@hidden> wrote:

> Looks a bit sluggish here also .....

The server CPU and memory load on gnuradio.org has been steadily
increasing since Tom and I moved it to Amazon Web Services hosting
last June.  We're beginning to max out the instance type we chose back
then, and will have to migrate to a larger VM.  We had hoped to wait
until the next LTS version of Ubuntu server, but obviously it will
have to happen much sooner.  I suppose that's a good problem for the
project to be having :-)

Johnathan