[Discuss-gnuradio] Hep Needed :Query on using qtgui from gnuradio

From: bharadwaj desikan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Hep Needed :Query on using qtgui from gnuradio
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 12:34:17 +0530

Hi All

kindly clarify my query on using wxgui of gnuradio to embedd it into another application ...

I have a necessity to integrate the qtgui window to a parent Qt Application.Please let me know if i use the existing function

qtgui.sink_c (int fftsize, int wintype, double fc=0,
                    double bandwidth=1.0, const std::string &name="Spectrum Display",
                    bool plotfreq=true, bool plotwaterfall=true, bool plotwaterfall3d=true,
                    bool plottime=true, bool plotconst=true, bool use_openGL=true,
                    QWidget *parent=NULL)
how to use the argument parent pointer highlighted .

kindly clarify my query on using wxgui of gnuradio to embedd it into another application ...

I have a necessity to integrate the qtgui window to a parent Qt Application.Please let me know if i use the existing function

qtgui.sink_c (int fftsize, int wintype, double fc=0,
                    double bandwidth=1.0, const std::string &name="Spectrum Display",
                    bool plotfreq=true, bool plotwaterfall=true, bool plotwaterfall3d=true,
                    bool plottime=true, bool plotconst=true, bool use_openGL=true,
                    QWidget *parent=NULL)
how to use the argument parent pointer highlighted .

Thanks in advance

Regards

Bharadwaj Desikan