[Discuss-gnuradio] Meet SDR guys IRL: Karlsruhe WSR

From: Martin Braun
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Meet SDR guys IRL: Karlsruhe WSR
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 13:30:32 +0100

Hi,

for anyone who wants to meet up with fellow SDR devs, the 7th Karlsruhe
Workshop on Software Radio will be held March 7/8, here in Karlsruhe,
Germany.

Some of you guys are already registered, and some are even doing a
presentation (I just love to see GNU Radio-based presentations on
conferences :). Now that the preliminary programme has been released, I
thought I'd ping the list once more. It's a small conference, but it has
a unique mix of people from academia, OSS community and also industry
(if you're looking for an SDR-related job in Europe, it's also not the
worst place to go :). Also, at 110,-€ it's the second cheapest conference
I know (the first being the GNU Radio conference), and that
includes dinner with infinity glasses of wine (unless they had to change
that from last year :).

So, if travelling to Karlsruhe is no issue for you, check out the web
site and the preliminary programme at
http://www-int.etec.uni-karlsruhe.de/seiten/conferences/wsr12/

Hope to see some of you guys there!

Martin

PS: Just to be clear: the CfP is long over, this is merely an invitation
to attend, not to present.

--
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Communications Engineering Lab (CEL)