Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] RX->TX Switching delay on XCVR2400?

From: Florian Schlembach
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] RX->TX Switching delay on XCVR2400?
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2012 13:56:47 +0100

I found something on the mailinglist that there might also be SEND_MODE_ONE_PACKET function beside the SEND_MODE_FULL_BUFF but actually it affects nothing as I replace it in the gr_uhd_usrp_sink.cc (after recompling etc.). In another thread it was mentioned that the transmitting buffer is not transmitted until it is full which is being done until the timeout time is elapsed. Does anybody have an idea how the waiting time could be skipped or this ONE_PACKET mode could be set up correctly?