[Discuss-gnuradio] How does the gr.enable_realtime_scheduling() affect f

From: Zhonghua
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How does the gr.enable_realtime_scheduling() affect flow graph? How to avoid receive own data?
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 21:04:11 +0100

Hi all,

I applied Josh's new block "stream_selector", it is a great selector which allow to set dynamic path without stop flow. But I still have some problem with my flow graph. That is a issue relating to gr.enable_realtime_scheduling(). I use signal from another process to control the open and close of my flow based on the new stream_selector. If the gr.enable_realtime_scheduling() exists the receiving action looks very slow and the signal handler function reacts wrong sometimes. If cancers the gr.enable_realtime_scheduling(), all things looks very well but own data packages transmitted are received sometimes and then the desired packages can not be received at that moment.
Who knows how the gr.enable_realtime_scheduling() affect flow graph? How can avoid receive own data when work in duplex mode. I have modified the configuration in /uhd/host/lib/usrp/dbboard/db_rfx.cc to make:

this->get_iface()->set_atr_reg(dboard_iface::UNIT_RX,dboard_iface::ATR_REG_FULL_DUPLEX, _power_up | ANT_RX2| MIXER_DIS);

But it still receives own data sometimes(not always, also dose not relate to gr.enable_realtime_scheduling()).

Any suggestion is very appreciated.

Sincerely,

Zhonghua