Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] "GNU Radio is crap" and GSoc

From: Andrew Davis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] "GNU Radio is crap" and GSoc
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 09:02:37 -0500

>I don't agree. We'll hopefully settle the matter some day. :-)

Me too, DREAM is an amazing SDR program that could benefit from
GNURadio and show off GNURadio as-well. But this idea has been batted
around before and never really develops, possibly due to the way
GNURadio is currently setup. When I get some free time i'll continue
getting some of the python examples ported to C++, so that potential
developers who prefer C over python can see how things can be done
from C world. I think this will get people who find GNURadio to start
porting other C based programs to the GNURadio framework.