Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem cross-compiling version 3.5.1

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem cross-compiling version 3.5.1
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 11:55:27 -0500

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 11:42 AM, Stefan Ott <address@hidden> wrote:
On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 17:29, Andrew Davis <address@hidden> wrote:
> A lot of components you are building don't seem to be necessary on
> ARM, try configuring with " ./configure --disable-all-components
> --enable-gnuradio-core " to just build the core and then enable only
> the parts you need.

Thanks a lot for the advice. I'm somewhat new to gnuradio (as in, a
complete noob) and figured I'd just build things and figure out what I
need afterwards :)

It seems though that gruel is required by gnuradio-core and if I
--disable-all-components, --enable-gnuradio-core and --enable-gruel I
get the same error again (new buildlog is attached).

Any other ideas?
--
Stefan Ott
Communication and Distributed Systems