[Discuss-gnuradio] Variable sampling rate

From: Zohair
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Variable sampling rate
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 07:24:32 -0800 (PST)

Dear all,

I am trying to implement the DVB-S2 satellite standard which has two sample
rates:

30.9 MBaud OR 29.7 MBaud.

My question is : can USRP N210 sample at these sample rates?

I don't seem to be able to decimate the 100 MSps to these rates. is there
away to do this?

Would you direct me to a usefull documentation regarding this issue, please?

Thanks