[Discuss-gnuradio] SBX dual receive?

From: jsrdor
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] SBX dual receive?
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 04:25:36 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I was wondering whether it is possible to receive from two different
antennas using a single usrp source and the SBX. I set the subdevices to A:0
A:0 for the two channels. I set chanell 0 to TX/RX and chanel 1 to RX2. Even
if i swap the antennas and the chanels it is always that RX2 is receiving.
It workes fine if i set two different usrp sources one to TX/RX and the
other to RX2 but then i get overflows all the time.

Thanks!

Jason