[Discuss-gnuradio] gr-bluetooth compilation error

From: Jiri Pittner
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-bluetooth compilation error
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 15:42:45 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

I have tried to compile gr-bluetooth (version obtained by git clone
git://gr-bluetooth.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/gr-bluetooth/gr-bluetooth),
while I have a git version of gnuradio from Feb 3rd and I am getting
errors during the compilation:
In file included from bluetooth_multi_LAP.h:27:0,
                   from bluetooth.cc:4107:
bluetooth_multi_block.h:32:37: fatal error: gr_clock_recovery_mm_ff.h: No
such file or directory
I suspect gr-bluetooth was perhaps not ported to gnuradio-3.5 yet?
Is the gr-bluetooth code being maintained at all?

Thanks,
best regards,

Jiri