[Discuss-gnuradio] Regarding installation of FCD

From: senthil murugan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Regarding installation of FCD
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 16:11:38 +0530

Hi all,

I am new to gnuradio and linux. I want to install gr-FCD in my system which already had gnu-radio and gnuradio-companion. I downloaded csete-gr-fcd-v1.2.1-23-g0bc2cf1.tar.gz and extracted it.
Then, I moved to extracted folder and make installation. I opened gnuradio-companion and not able to see funcube dongle source and sink block.

When i look in to my filesystem, i seen usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/fcd
and  usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/gnuradio

Please help me on how to install things properly in step-by-step manner?

Thanks
Senthil