[Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with new blocks

From: Loic Danceg
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with new blocks
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 13:37:48 -0300

Hi everybody!

I try to create my own block in a current project (rfid). So there are currently other blocks which works correctly.
I had create my file.cc, my file.h and add the part that i need to add in the file rfid.i

After that, I enter the following command line:

./configure
make
make configure

But when i use my application.py i have this error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./test.py", line 215, in <module>
    main ()
  File "./test.py", line 65, in main
    tb = my_top_block()
  File "./test.py", line 43, in __init__
    d1 = rfid.test()
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'test'

Someone know why?

Thank you a lot for your time!