[Discuss-gnuradio] [discuss-gnuradio] Re-build the existing module

From: Alex Zhang
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] [discuss-gnuradio] Re-build the existing module
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 12:11:27 -0500

Hi Josh,

If I made some code modification on the exiting signal processing block written in C++, how could I make this modification work?
Previously I want to follow the guide of how to write the signal process block. But this guide is for the new out-of-tree blocks.
I am thinking if it is a correct way if I just rebuild/re-install the whole gnuradio with my code modification for the current c++ code.

For example, if I made some code changes for the ~/gnuradio/gr-digital/lib/digital_ofdm_mapper_bcv.cc and hope code change can be reflected into
the corresponding block digital_swig.ofdm_mapper_bcv, what the ususal way is?

Best Regards,

--

Alex,
Dreams can come true – just believe.