Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] vector sink question

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] vector sink question
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 16:56:22 -0400

On Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 5:54 PM, s k <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi All,

I want to ask a maybe simple question. I want to take the output of connection of some blocks as a vector. But after connect() function i couldn't find where it puts the output string. I also tried to use vector function. But it has a few documentation.

Any help would be kindly appreciated.

Thanks, Sema

Sema,
After you connect the blocks of the graph together, you have to make sure to run the graph to fill up a vector_sink with samples. When the graph stops (either due to a finite source or using a gr.head()), you can get access to the data by using the data() method on the vector sink.

Tom