Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Best way to share/install hierarchical grc blocks

From: Porges, Donald
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Best way to share/install hierarchical grc blocks?
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 14:04:37 -0400

Incidentally, to close out (for now) this line of conversation: I decided
indeed to go with editing the files with a script at build/install time.  For
anyone else who wants to go down this path, note that you must process 3 kinds
of files:

-- the .py.xml file for the hier block
-- the .py file for any higher-level hier block that uses those blocks
-- the .py file for any sample code that uses those blocks.

Thanks again to those who answered;  I decided to go this route because I can
do it now, without needed to modify any tools (which didn't seem 100% simple,
which is why it hasn't already been done).