[Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with GRC

From: Farhad Abdolian
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with GRC
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 06:56:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hi guys,
After a long interruption I have started to use GR again and had to install a fresh copy on my laptop. Everything seems to be working, the installation went well and all the tests seems to be OK, except when I try to run GRC.

The GRC starts without problem and I can run the dial_tone.grc without any problem, but none of the other examples seems to work.

For example, when I load the cvsd_sweep.grc file (under the same directory as the previous one), then I can neither generate nor execute the example.

I have attached the screen capture of my GRC.

I am using Ubuntu 10.04 LTS and GR 3.5.1 installed from GIT.

Really appreciate your help to give me a hint of what can be the source of the problem?

Best regards,
Farhad