Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Transmit on both Tx ports (USRP1.)

From: RuneS
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Transmit on both Tx ports (USRP1.)
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 08:22:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Martin,

Sorry about not posting my error message, however i think I have it almost
correct now. At least i don't get errors when executing the python script.
My problem is now i was expecting my message signal to be modulated on both
carrier frequencies. But when i for instance set my Tx_A to RF 900 MHz and
my Tx_B to RF 800 MHz, i only see the fully modulated signal on Tx_A. Tx_B
is just the unmodulated carrier at 800 MHz.

I guess i need to make some changes in the flow graph, to set the message
signal to Tx_B also. Could you point me in the direction of how this is done
the most effective? i guess my Tx block needs two inputs now, but they need
to be the same signal? The RFID package is struggling to keep the latency
requirement as is, so i need to do this effectively.

Im not using UHD because the RFID package does not support UHD, thus I'm on
Gnuradio 3.3.0