Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] This is nice

From: Andrew Davis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] This is nice
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 11:17:36 -0400

Right, but I think the idea here is for $20 why not?

As far as a driver goes what they have now is a program that starts
the thing and tunes it, then reads samples, all of this is already
build into the UHD framework. I'm not sure but I would like to make
this a UHD compatible USB device. ( Much like the USRP1 )

~Andrew