[Discuss-gnuradio] How to use constellation plot in python

From: shashank gaur
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to use constellation plot in python
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 13:43:51 +0100

Hello All
I was trying to implement in my python program a constellation plot. I found this function called const_sink_c() [Hope its the right one, there is one called scope_sink too]. Can you please explain me how to use the function.
I have derived following _expression_ from constsink_gl.py like as following
constsink_gl.const_sink_c(parent,
        title=''",
        sample_rate=1,
        size=const_window.DEFAULT_WIN_SIZE,
        frame_rate=const_window.DEFAULT_FRAME_RATE,
        const_size=const_window.DEFAULT_CONST_SIZE,
        #mpsk recv params
        M= depends on modulation 4 or 2,
        theta=0,
        loop_bw=6.28/100.0,
        fmax=0.06,
        mu=0.5,
        gain_mu=0.005,
        symbol_rate=1,
        omega_limit=0.005)
Is it correct use? If not then how to use it?
Thanks for your time
Shashank Gaur