Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] WAV sink

From: John Coppens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] WAV sink
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 11:45:04 -0300

On Tue, 27 Mar 2012 09:36:14 +0200
Martin Braun <address@hidden> wrote:

> These bytes can only be set once the writing is finished, and it's
> called from the destructor, so that might not be getting called...?
> It also gets called when the WAV file changes.
> Calling close() manually is also possible (but shouldn't be necessary).

Hallo Martin,

Yes, I know. I'm running GRC, so I don't really know if the destructor
is called or not. I haven't found the time yet to check the code in
top_block.py.

With close() I really meant the destructor and its code in
gri_wav_file.cc. I did see the closing code in gri_wav_file, when I
wrote my mat-file, so I suspect either the destructor isn't called, or
the destructor doesn't call the gri_-code.

Will try to have a look later.

John