[Discuss-gnuradio] Emit at two frequencies with uhd_siggen.py

From: Noé Beuret
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Emit at two frequencies with uhd_siggen.py
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 17:36:30 +0200

Hi all !

Is it possible to use uhd_siggen.py for transmitting to two different frequencies at the same time?

I would like to use my USRP N200 with UHD to emit a constant at two frequencies, 1.1GHz and 1.2GHz.

If it’s possible, I would like to emit with a larger bandwidth too (currently the bandwidth mesured by my spectrum analyser is 5MHz. I prefer to emit with a 10MHz bandwidth)

Thanks for your response

Noé