[Discuss-gnuradio] Job openings that might interest list members

From: Marc Epard
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Job openings that might interest list members
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 16:47:48 -0500

We have two job openings here at Horizon Analog. We're a small outfit in downtown Lawrence, Kansas, a great college town. One position is more RF hardware oriented and one is more software and DSP related. We're developing non-linear technology and use Ettus radios for a lot of our work, partially with GNU Radio, partially with MATLAB, with a some C++ and Verilog HDL for fun.

http://www.horizonanalog.com/Career_Opportunities.htm

-Marc