Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] runtime errors vs. logic errors

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] runtime errors vs. logic errors
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 10:21:43 -0400

On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 9:02 PM, Nowlan, Sean
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Sorry for the re-post; forgot to include the attachment.

Sean,
Sure, this makes sense. You're right that it's a bit nit-picky, but
you're technically correct, and we might as well attempt to be as
correct as possible whenever we can. We'll wait for your patch, but
probably apply it off of the master HEAD branch to go into 3.6.1.

Thanks,
Tom