Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] MIMO configuration for gnuradio

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] MIMO configuration for gnuradio
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 10:31:26 -0400

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 8:17 AM, Ebtisam Ahmed <address@hidden> wrote:
> hi all,
>
> I want to make mimo configuration using gnuradio and usrp and i would
> like to know if i have to install some new libraries before i can
> proceed with the MIMO codes...
>
> Regards,
> Ebtisam

There's an old branch where Matt and I were playing around with MIMO a
while ago, but it's buggy and unusable. A few people have worked with
it and some have even gotten it to work successfully. Hopefully, they
can contribute back and help you out.

Otherwise, if you're starting from scratch, GNU Radio will handle MIMO
for you just fine. You just need to figure out how to get it to do
what you need.

Tom