Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSoC: GNU Radio DRM receiver

From: Rafael Diniz
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSoC: GNU Radio DRM receiver
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 14:33:39 -0700

We from Brazil are all cheering for you!!
; )

Do you plan to make your code run in realtime?
DRM+ receiver is really a need here as there is no consumer DRM+ receiver
in the market yet, and dream only works with DRM30.

You can count with me to test your code when you commit something.

Danke shon!
Rafael Diniz