Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] CMake build problem

From: matt . nottingham
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] CMake build problem
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 20:47:53 +0100

If I set the CMakeList.txt back to how it used to be and in a new
directory re-run cmake, then I get:

  py_exe /usr/bin/python
  py_inc /usr/include/python2.7
  py_lib /usr/lib/python3.2/config/libpython3.2.so

(Which is an interesting mix!)

If I now change the py_lib variable to be
/u/l/python2.7/c/libpython2.7.so (/usr/bin/python is a sym link to
python2.7) and re-generate the make files, it
compiles the same way that my modified CMakelist.txt file (i.e. it
fails when it gets to gengen_swig_doc.i) so it certainly gets around
the python problem.

Thanks,

Matt