[Discuss-gnuradio] Custom Spectrum Analyzer Block ?

From: William Pretty Security
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Custom Spectrum Analyzer Block ?
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 10:53:53 -0400

Hello Group;

I am wondering if anyone has a custom spectrum analyzer block or can tell me how to build one ??

I know that GRC comes with the “FFT GUI Sink”, but that is just what it sounds like.

What I am looking for is a spectrum analyzer type display, where you can set a start-stop frequency or

a center frequency and bandwidth. (Obviously, within the constraints of nyquist…).

A peak search would be handy, but not absolutely necessary.

Any ideas or suggestions out there ???

Bill