[Discuss-gnuradio] tunnel.py ofdm , the transmitter receivs its own pin

From: Alex Zhang
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] tunnel.py ofdm , the transmitter receivs its own ping request most of the time!
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 18:09:38 -0500

Hi Gurus,

I believe you must have met this problem when you run the tunnel.py to do the ping experiment.
Most the ping request can not receive its corresponding reply. And I found that the at the side where ping request is sent, it can also receive its all requests!  And Although the ping reply side always repsonse correctly, but rarely the ping reponse reaches its peer because the tunnel device at its peer is processing its own requests in most of the time.

I searched this issue and find some other guys met this problem last year, but unfortunately, I can not get a full picture on how to solve this problem. It is related to the full-duplex of the USRP2.
Any friends can give some clues? I am using the USRP N210.

--

Alex,
Dreams can come true – just believe.