[Discuss-gnuradio] How Can I support full-duplex using SBX board when ru

From: Alex Zhang
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How Can I support full-duplex using SBX board when running tunnel.py over OFDM?
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 10:09:59 -0500

Hi,

SBX is the daughterboard which supports full-duplex, but when I run the tunnel.py to do the Ping experiment over the OFDM communication link, I found that the transmitter can receive a lot of packets which are transmitted by itself.  This causes failure for ARP query and the Ping requests.  I see in the forum, many friends meet the failure of tunnel.py because they are using the XCVR2450 which is half-duplex.  But why I still have this tunnel.py failed even when I am using the full-duplex SBX?

Should I use different frequencies for the TX and RX in the same USRP? Does the SBX support the TDD based full-duplex?

--

Alex,
Dreams can come true – just believe.