Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Questions about benchmark_tx/benchmark_rx

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Questions about benchmark_tx/benchmark_rx
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2012 10:23:29 -0700

> UHD Warning:
>     The hardware does not support the requested TX frequency:
>     Target frequency: 300.000000 MHz
>     Actual frequency: 4500.000000 MHz
>
> UHD Warning:
>     The hardware does not support the requested TX sample rate:
>     Target sample rate: 0.050000 MSps
>     Actual sample rate: 0.195312 MSps

1) Be careful to pick frequencies and sample rates that the hardware is
capable of handling. That will help you immensely.

Here is a list of freq ranges for each particular daughter-board:
http://files.ettus.com/uhd_docs/manual/html/dboards.html

2) I recommend debugging at a lower level to ensure the fidelity of your
setup, like a test tone, and so on.

-josh