[Discuss-gnuradio] GRC - converting complex stream to vector for FFT

From: John Shields
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC - converting complex stream to vector for FFT
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2012 20:00:44 +1200

I have complex multiplied a couple of 1 msps complex values and I wish to do a 2048 FFT so am trying to convert to 2048-length vector but I cannot find a suitable block in the 'stream conversion' group of GRC. By making vec length 2048 I get the correct kind of connector on the output of the block (dark blue) but the input is also dark blue and I just want complex (Re, Im) alternating.

            Kind Regards,

                         John