Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] QAM Mod and QAM Demod block in GRC

From: Ben Reynwar
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] QAM Mod and QAM Demod block in GRC
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 12:32:04 -0700

The python generic_demod.py block uses the constellation_receiver_cb
block to do both some fine-tuning of the phase and the mapping to
bits.  It can be found at:
gnuradio/gr-digital/lib/digital_constellation_receiver_cb.cc
This in turn will use the decision_maker method of the constellation
object to do the mapping which can be found in:
gnuradio/gr-digital/lib/digital_constellation.cc
What exactly are you trying to do?