Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Regarding MIMO examples in TOM's Repo

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Regarding MIMO examples in TOM's Repo
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 19:08:56 -0400

On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 1:53 AM, bharadwaj desikan
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am implementing a 2X2 mimo system using usrp2s. While looking through the
> mail archives,
> i came across a reference to a mimo system based on 'benchmark_ofdm_mimo'
> from Tom Rondeau's
> repository. How do i access this repository?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Regards
>
> Bharadwaj D

Bharadwaj,

Once you've git cloned gnuradio from gnuradio.org, you'll have to set
up a remote for https://github.com/trondeau/gnuradio.git. You can then
check out the 'ofdm' branch on that remote repo.

(if you aren't very familiar with git, read this to see how the above
is done: http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/DevelopingWithGit)

Be cautioned that it's not in a stable or complete state. I believe
others have worked on it and been successful in the past, though.

Tom