Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using external clock references in GRC environmen

From: Nazmul Islam
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using external clock references in GRC environment
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 19:53:33 -0400

I have attached a screenshot that shows that way I am using the USRP:UHD Sink block. I am running both of my USRP's with the same 10 MHz clock signal. The clock signal is coming from a function generator. Therefore, I have changed the clock source option in the USRP Sink block to be external.

Unfortunately, I am getting wrong/strange outputs due to this change. Do I need to make any other change in the flowgraph to make it work with external clock source?

Thanks,

Nazmul