Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Funcube dongle issues and a solution

From: Gasper Zejn
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Funcube dongle issues and a solution
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 22:47:44 +0200

Dne Thursday 07 June 2012 ob 22:38:51 je Alexandru Csete napisal(a):
> On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 10:27 PM, Gasper Zejn <address@hidden> wrote:

> >> Do you have the same frequency correction value in both qthid and the
> >> FCD source? If yes, what is the value?
> >>
> >> Alex
> >
> > Ahh, yes. I had 0 in my flow and qthid was -120.
> >
> > So sorry to waste your precious time.
>
> No problem, time wasn't wasted since there is actually a bug in the
> init part of fcd_source_c.xml: it checks whether correction is 115
> whereas it should check -120, but this bug is only triggered if your
> initial correction is set to 115 ppm.
>
> I also realized that I never added 1 Hz resolution to qthid.
>
> Alex

Ah, that explains something then.

I remember experimenting with correction, but I was looking at
fcd_source_c.xml and, influenced by it, used 120 instead of -120, therefore
not getting correct result and dismissing it as not the right parameter to
tune.

Any way, it's allways nice to see bugs fixed. :)

Gasper