[Discuss-gnuradio] Patch to Include LNA enhancement and IF gain and filt

From: Bryan Biedenkapp
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Patch to Include LNA enhancement and IF gain and filter settings for FCD
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 12:21:07 -0400

Hi All,

I've created a patch based on the gnuradio-3.6.1git sources to include extra options for the FunCube Dongle on GNU Radio. I'm not sure of the policies or procedures for posting a patch to the group for review (new to this group). So, I have attached the patch as a file.

If this is not the proper place for this and there is a official location, please let me know!

Thanks,

--
Bryan Biedenkapp
GMRS Lic. WQDK979

+15db louder than "my ears are bleeding and I'm developing an aneurism".

Eleven. Exactly. One Louder.