Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Patch to Include LNA enhancement and IF gain and

From: Bryan Biedenkapp
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Patch to Include LNA enhancement and IF gain and filter settings for FCD
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 17:38:19 -0400

I agree about the IF RC Filter and IF Filter, I perhaps was a bit overzealous when adding them. However, I do find being able to adjust the IF Gain's to be useful when in noisy environments as a way of lowering the gain (or increasing if necessary) even more beyond the the LNA and Mixer stages.

--
Bryan Biedenkapp
GMRS Lic. WQDK979

+15db louder than "my ears are bleeding and I'm developing an aneurism".

Eleven. Exactly. One Louder.